Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Florida Suse
Florida Suse Regular Member • Posts: 449
To service, or not the k1ii

Good morning,

Asking for some advice. . . .

If my calculations are correct,  I've discovered that my k1 is front focussing on most of my lenses except remarkably,  the 100mm macro.

So far I have been able to correct the issue using the fine adjustment tool within the camera and within the range of what it allows. So my indecision is, since it seems ok now, should I send the camera in for service? I have done a little research and found that Presicion can do the adjustment. My K1 is under warranty until about mid April.

I would have to send camera in and I guess a couple of lenses? Although if they correct for one, I think this will fix the rest. But I don't really know.

Is this worth it at this point? Thanks for any advice, if you have done this already or you think it may be ok with my dialed in adjustment and I shouldn't worry about it. Of course,  my preference is not to do anything but, I really don't know.

Thanks,

Suse

Pentax K-1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow