After all this time? - Always

Started Apr 11, 2018 | User reviews thread
George Zip Senior Member • Posts: 1,591
Re: After all this time? - Always

TyphoonTW wrote:

The price for a second hand 6D here in Taiwan is in the 5/600$ range for a body in decent conditions. Mine has a small crack on the screen (fell on rocks by a river a few years ago, no damage apart from the screen), so if I decided to sell I'd make even less than that. At this point I'm not even considering to sell it.

I can keep the 40mm pancake on it and bring it with me if I'm going for a short ride, it shares all accessories (batteries, charger etc) with the 5D4 and if I sold it I'd have to buy a few small items again....it's just not worth it for me.

Plus, the sentimental value

Nice

i tired all sorts of small  cameras as my go everywhere camera. In the end I gave up as nothing (for me) is like having a full frame camera for the look and IQ that I like.

That 6d 40mm combo is awesome. That 40 mm has extraordinary for the money.

I actually do the same thing as you but with a 5d3 as I have 2x 5d4s for my paid work. However a 6d would be even better as a walkaround camera as it's lighter and smaller.

George Zip's gear list:George Zip's gear list
Fujifilm X100F Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EF 35mm F1.4L USM Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM Canon EF 85mm F1.8 USM +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow