Really disappointing to see the bias in the bargain group!!

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
VideoPic
VideoPic Regular Member • Posts: 278
Really disappointing to see the bias in the bargain group!!

I have a keen interest in older gear, I love to buy and play, sell again and try something else.... The bargain and secondhand markets are becoming fast a really exciting market.

DPreview writes this article/list for best bargain gear shortly before Christmas....great.

HAVE YOU SEEN ANY M43 PANASONIC OR OLYMPUS IN THAT LIST.....?

Common guys how dum can you be? You hurt your own credibility as an "independent" objective review service...... to be that stupid.......

You probably do not see you contribute to harming two manufacturers really bad. In fact when I see this I really believe some "biased" reviews in the past were NOT by accident....

Continue on this path and Olympus and Panasonic will join the Nikon 1, Konica and Pentax brands..

Then enjoy your similar looking & feeling full frame Nikon, Sony or Canon costing 5K plus a body....

My reaction is probably a little too much, but really to leave two key brands completely of the list......WOW well done guys you truly speak from experience and objectivity or should we now right it in the EU rule book so you do it right next time?

-- hide signature --

See my Blog for short articles on the Olympus and Panasonic cameras.
https://myolympusomd.blogspot.com/

VideoPic's gear list:VideoPic's gear list
Olympus PEN-F Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm F2.8 OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:1.8 +1 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow