7artisans 25mm f1.8 on my Fujifilm X-E3

Started 4 days ago | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
nguyentungstyle
nguyentungstyle New Member • Posts: 11
7artisans 25mm f1.8 on my Fujifilm X-E3

I love this lens for 3 things, 1st is its 25mm equiv to 35mm on full frame, 2nd is it the only one have 18cm minimum focus distance ! and 3rd ...I got it brandnew for 65usd !

The image quality is ok, just enough for me to upload photo to facebook and instagram, the color and contrast is ok also, but can enhance by smartphone app. Last but not least, the Bokeh is the best of all 25mm third party manual focus lens on the market. And the last is build quality is ok except the lens mount is plastic compare to Meike. The only complain I will give that they should label or write the "25mm" on the lens body likes the 55mm f1.4. They did but only in front of the lens, we cant see it if put on the lens cap.

Sample images with out exif, sorry cause I send it to my messenger then to flickr from my phone.

nguyentungstyle's gear list:nguyentungstyle's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Fujifilm X-E3 Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 16-35mm F4L IS USM +4 more
7artisans 25mm F1.8
Prime lens • Canon EF-M, Fujifilm X, Micro Four Thirds, Sony E
Announced: Jun 28, 2017
nguyentungstyle's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow