Polling professional users on this forum

Started 1 week ago | Polls thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
bobn2
bobn2 Forum Pro • Posts: 58,563
Polling professional users on this forum

The Micro Four Thirds forum is awash with rumours of a new Olympus E-M1 X camera, which is apparently a professional level camera with a body size similar to, though a bit smaller than a 1D X. It is speculated that this camera is intended to persuade professional photographers to switch from 'Canikon'. I'm interested how many professionals using Canon full-frame cameras would consider this new product.

As always with these polls it's hard to provide answers that cover every point of view, so if you have one not covered, please amplify in your reply.

POLL
I would not consider camera with a micro Four Thirds size sensor
97.6% 80  votes
I would consider a camera with a micro Four Thirds size sensor if it offered a lens range comparable to Canon in focal lengths and aperture size, if it had other camera features over and above what Canon offers.
1.2% 1  vote
I would consider a camera with a micro Four Thirds size sensor if it offered a lens range comparable to Canon in focal lengths but more compact with smaller aperture size, if it had camera features over and above what Canon offers.
0.0% 0  votes
I would consider a camera with a micro Four Thirds sensor whether or not it offered lenses comparable to Canon's if it had camera features over and above what Canon offers,
1.2% 1  vote
  Show results
Canon EOS-1D X Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow