Deals all round , whats next ?

Started 2 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Ken60 Regular Member • Posts: 405
Deals all round , whats next ?

Looking at the printer deals all round , with the P800 with roll paper holder for under £1000, used to cost £1500 !  The Canon Pro1000  in several reputable dealers for £750 ......

Makes me wonder if we are seeing the tail end of these two old sloggers battling for the popular A2 spot.   So what's next , would Epson, wounded by the ink swap and bronzing etc   decide to refresh its line and take the 11 ink head from the upper end, using 8 for colours as before and adding the extra two for the non switching black and a gloss. Non friction booties for their baby's transport might help too .

Canon seeing that the margins they had eroded, release a refresh Pro 1000  with new firmware to exceed the 25.5 inches , and if you want to dream big a roll holder option. Canon firmware will after much testing address ink waste issues just a bit more.

I am waiting and watching , perhaps another few outside prints till the smoke lifts .

-- hide signature --

Gear ... what I need to get the job done , after all you don't see mechanics listing their brand of spanner as a qualification .

Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow