First time out with my new A7 II

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Cheksa
Cheksa Junior Member • Posts: 26
First time out with my new A7 II

Hi all,

Recently my car was broken into, and my camera bag—including my X-T1 and all my lenses—was stolen. I've been debating whether to buy a new X-T or the X-H1, but the deal on Sony A7 II kind of pushed me over the edge to change brand.

I received my camera earlier last week and decided to take it out for a spin. I won't lie, I'm having a hard time adjusting to the different ergonomic, as well as the different colors I get out of my RAW files. These were two of my favorite things on my X-T1.

Overall though, I'm quite please with how the photos are coming out, and I'm sure I'll be happy with the results once I have more interesting subjects to shoot, and I have built muscle memory for the Sony UI.

I'm just a hobbyist, so the photos aren't groundbreaking, but I thought it could help other hobbyists like myself who are still wondering whether they should buy the Sony A7 II or not.

Best,
Cheksa

Sony a7 II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow