Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Jerry045
Jerry045 Veteran Member • Posts: 9,850
***Mini-Challenge 527*** ""Things That Fly""

***Mini-Challenge 527*** ""Things That Fly""

Now for the legal stuff...

Mini-Challenge begins at "1700 GMT - today, November 18th - and ends at 2300 GMT on November 24th.

1. Submit a maximum of 3 Entries to win and/or as many Exhibits as you wish.

2. Photos must have been taken by you but can be from any camera, including cell phones, and may have been taken at any time.

3. There are no restrictions on processing or on composite shots - all are acceptable. It's the image that counts, not how it was produced.

4. Please state in the header of your post, or in the comments bar below each image, whether they are "Entry" or "Exhibit". Non-labelled submissions will be assumed to be Exhibits.

5. It's best to post all images using the "Reply to thread" button below this first post. This makes collating the entries and exhibits much easier, but images sometimes need to be posted in comments when sub-threads develop, to keep the sense of the conversation going, so I will hunt right through the posts looking for valid images.

6. At the end of this challenge, I will announce First, Second and Third places from the Entries in a separate RESULTS thread, and I may select some other submissions, entries or exhibits, for Honorable Mentions.

Grand Prize: The First Place winner becomes the host of the next challenge and has 3 days to begin it. The winner can respond to the challenge setter with a forum post or PM. If that individual doesn't respond in 3 days, or has to decline to serve, the Second Place winner becomes the next host. If that individual declines to serve, the Third Place winner becomes the next host.

Here’s a few examples of mine:

Use your imagination, and creativity.

Jerry045's gear list:Jerry045's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS20 Sony RX10 IV +2 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow