Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Jacques Cornell
Jacques Cornell Forum Pro • Posts: 10,985
Re: pro-Olympus/anti-Panasonic nonsense

007peter wrote:

Kharan wrote:

Mr PapaBear wrote:

007peter wrote:

M43 forum is DOMINATED by Olympus fanbxx.

Listen to yourself. You really hate "those people" don't you? How sad that you lump people together and attack them. You are better than that.

It's pretty rude and a generalization, but Peter isn't wrong. There are a few vocal users who like to spam these forums with pro-Olympus/anti-Panasonic nonsense. As a user of both, it really irks me to no end.

1. I'm always RIGHT

2. This forum is dominated by pro-Olympus/anti-Panasonic nonsense to no end

Like I say, you're get 10 recommendation for an outdated Olympus EM1.2 over a superior Panasonic G9 that is not only Superior but also cheaper.

This Olympus bias is so overwhelming that is has cause the Original Poster to question If there is a future for Panasonic G9. I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy in this forum. Going by M43 forum, one would think that Panasonic is dying on a death bed.

I'm a Panasonic shooter and frequent participant on this forum, and I don't see much Panasonic bashing. I do see far more Oly recommendations, but I assume that just reflects the preference for Oly among posters here. The main "anti-" I see in this forum comes from drive-by attacks from fans of other formats.

-- hide signature --

"No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
http://jacquescornell.photography
http://happening.photos

Jacques Cornell's gear list:Jacques Cornell's gear list
Sony a7R II Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 +39 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow