A (very) short walk on the "chemin de St.Jacques de Compostelle"

Started 4 weeks ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Mark Regular Member • Posts: 162
A (very) short walk on the "chemin de St.Jacques de Compostelle"

Because I live close to the ‘El Camino de Santiago’, walking on it is part of the morning routine with the dog before heading to work.

Just in case...the camino de Santiago is the pilgrimage trail to the cathedral city of Santiago de Compostela, Spain.

Although one may start a pilgrimage pretty much anywhere in Europe (or the world) depending on how much time you have and how good your walking shoes are.

But if you choose the trail from Arles France through the Pyrenees Mountains to Spain, you will at one point walk the trail you see below :-).

I bought a used X100s this summer and use it often during hiking.

For me, the X100 series is the ideal companion for a morning walk like this. I’m quite certain that this will also be the camera in my bag pack when I’ll head off one day to really walk the trail…

So, and since yesterday was an exceptionally beautiful autumn morning, I thought I might share it with you.

All with X100s:

Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X100S
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow