Sony A9 Using Custom Recall (register settings) C4 Button

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
toucan
toucan Regular Member • Posts: 267
Sony A9 Using Custom Recall (register settings) C4 Button

I have read earlier threads on the above subject however none of them (including the YouTube tutorials) appear to make the following clear or show the full process...

I have selected C4 button for quick memory recall and saved two groups of settings at Custom Recall 1 and Custom Recall 2 and registered the settings.

When I then press (recall) C4 button, I get the Custom Recall 2 for as long as I hold down the button. No option to select from Recall 1 and 2 and the Recall disappears as soon as I release the C4 button. I assume Recall 2 is coming up because it is the last one registered.

I imagined in setting up this function, a press of the button would result in a menu selection of the two options set up, toggle between the two, then press and release the option chosen rather than hold the button down.

Perhaps I am missing a step or expecting more than the function is supposed to do?

Appreciate advice please.

-- hide signature --

Rarebird

toucan's gear list:toucan's gear list
Sony a9 Sony 1.4x Teleconverter (2016) Sony FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6
Sony a9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow