Editing Technique on Portriats

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Image capturer
Image capturer Senior Member • Posts: 1,187
Editing Technique on Portriats

I've been spending the past several years (about 5) working on learning my camera and lighting for portrait photography.  This year I want to work specifically on editing technique and posing. I work full time and my photography is a hobby only.  I do not do this as a business and have been taking pictures for family and "close" friends (no charge). I have a very large family.     Retirement is on the horizon and I may like to take my hobby to the next level at that time.  I would like to up my game and learn more about the editing process and posing.  The below photo is a self-portrait and this is currently where I am at "skill-wise" in my photography journey.  I am completely self taught in all aspects with the help of other people in photography forums.  Any suggestions, techniques etc. when it comes to editing is appreciated.  The people in this  photography forum has been invaluable to me in my journey.  I'm listening....  Thanks!

Image capturer's gear list:Image capturer's gear list
Nikon D3200 Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G +6 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow