*** Mini Challenge 575 - Partial B&W ***

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Alex Zeee Regular Member • Posts: 276
*** Mini Challenge 575 - Partial B&W ***

*** Mini Challenge 574 - Lines ***

Big shoutout to agingpunk for picking me as the winner of the previous challenge! For this one the theme is pictures that are black and white with a splash of color, or color with a splash of black and white. Anything goes as long as there are clearly different elements with different levels of (de)saturation, very interested to see what you all have to share 

The challenge will close on Sunday, November 25th at 8 pm GMT.

Challenge Rules

The host gives you a topic and you post up to three images that fit. Remember, it's all about fun, sharing, and learning. Any picture you have taken in person is eligible, regardless of time taken, camera or post-processing used.

The host chooses the winners and honorable mentions and posts those in a new thread. The host's decision is final. The winner of this challenge then hosts the next challenge, judges the winner of that one, and so on it goes. The winner of this challenge will have 48 hours to post the next challenge. If that doesn't happen, 2nd place will have 24 hours to do so, then it's up to 3rd place.

Submission Posting Guidelines

Post each one of your three submissions in its own reply to this post. Give each post a unique Subject, please. It's best to embed an image in its post rather than linking to somewhere else. Feel free to post photos "for exhibition only" if you want to share more than three or won't be available to host the next challenge. Try to preserve the EXIF please, so we can see which camera, lens, and settings were used.

Comment Posting Guidelines

Feel free to post comments on the images or ask for comments. Don't hesitate to click on the green "Like" thumb on the top right of the post, so we know which images were most popular. The host can make up his or her own mind without being influenced by that.

Recent Mini-Challenges:

574 Lines and Patterns

573 My Furry Friends

572 My Home Town

571 Steel, Metal, Aluminum

570 Aesthetics in Machinery

569 Trains

568 Trees

567 Rotated Horizon

566 Small Object(s)

565 Photo Tells The Story

564 Cityscapes

563 Motion

562 I Wish I Could Do That Too

561 The Same Thing

560 Pictures I Am Proud Of

559 Music

558 Candle Light

557 Large or Deep Focus

556 War

555 Shoot the shooters

554 Shadows

553 Unreal

552 Your Favorite Lens

551 The Color "GREEN"

550 Look UP

549 What Will Yours Be?

548 Negative Space

547 Graffiti

546 Wintertime Joy and Fun

545 Led Zeppelin Song Titles

544 Composition

543 My Best Shots of 2017

542 My Best Shots ‘So Far’ of 2018

541 Holidays

540 On the Job

Alex Zeee's gear list:Alex Zeee's gear list
Canon EOS 80D Tokina AT-X Pro 11-16mm f/2.8 DX Sigma 85mm F1.4 EX DG HSM Sigma 50-150mm F2.8 EX DC APO OS HSM Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM Art +2 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow