Epson SC-P600 ICC profiles for older papers

Started 4 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Tady Walsh New Member • Posts: 17
Epson SC-P600 ICC profiles for older papers

Hi folks,

I purchased an Epson SC-P600 and a pack of Epson Archival Matte paper for testing. I’m finding all prints are VERY dark. I’ve found in a colour print, I can add a +50 brightness layer in PhotoShop to compensate while using the embedded photo colour profile, but in B&W it’s not enough. I plan on using more modern papers later, like the Canson Platine Rag, the Hahnemuhle Photo Rag or some others but I’d like to have a successful result with the Archival Matte first (call it a proof of concept). In my research I’ve found the Archival Matte paper now to be an older type and can no longer find the relevant ICC profiles anywhere (even on various Epson sites, i.e UK, EU, US, Aus, etc.) Does anyone know where I might find them? Does anyone maybe even have these profiles they could Dropbox to me?! I’ve run the gamut of the Epson Hot/Cold and Exhibition ICCs and even tried some of the Canson and Redmill profiles with the paper but to no avail. I’m hoping if I could get my hands on the correct ICC, it might help.

Thanks a mill in advance.

T

ANSWER:
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow