Ordering Photos via Vistaprint - A Warning

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
landscaper1
landscaper1 Senior Member • Posts: 2,569
Ordering Photos via Vistaprint - A Warning

I recently decided to put together a collection of images into a calendar for distribution to family and friends.  I chose Vistaprint because it offers a selection of sizes and formats at very reasonable prices.

Unfortunately, after compositing images and texts for 12 months and a cover (a time consuming process), I found that dragging and dropping them into Vistaprint's on-line tool didn't work in Firefox.  So then I tried the same using Microsoft's E browser (against my better judgment), and fared no better.

After communicating with Vistaprint it seems they are married to Google and prefer that their customers use Chrome.  I use Firefox specifically because it isn't as privacy intrusive as any of the other browsers.  Vistaprint apparently refuses to make any accommodations to those who wish to avoid using Chrome.

So, if you wish to order photo products from Vistaprint, be forewarned; you'll need to use Chrome.

Me?  I'll be looking for someone else who hasn't gotten in bed with Google or any other particular browser.

-- hide signature --

Landscaper

landscaper1's gear list:landscaper1's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Canon EOS 5DS R Canon EF 16-35mm F4L IS USM Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II +10 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow