Anyone used On1 with an EM1 Mk II?

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Maria_H Regular Member • Posts: 204
Anyone used On1 with an EM1 Mk II?

I've been using Lightroom (standalone) for some years but (like many others) I was unhappy with the subscription only model.  I purchased On1 a few months back (at a good discount) but due to a rather hectic time moving house, have only just started to look at it - having first updated (free) to the latest 2019 version. I realise that I probably have a lot to learn and need to study some of the tutorials but I was wondering if anyone else has experience of using it with an Olympus EM1 Mk II, as my initial experience isn't great.

If my hubby loads his Canon RAW files, he can quite quickly get results comparable with our old version of Lightroom but my Olympus RAW files look dull and appear to have lost rather a lot of detail, regardless of any sharpening settings. The camera is supposed to be supported, according to documentation. Does anyone know of any compatibility issues with this camera - or am I making some obvious newbie error?

Anyone else had any experience of this?

Thanks,

Maria
https://www.flickr.com/photos/31693460@N06/

Maria_H's gear list:Maria_H's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Olympus E-M1 II Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro +3 more
Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow