Any problems with the Huawei P20 Pro?

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
OP Try_and-try_again Junior Member • Posts: 40
Re: Any problems with the Huawei P20 Pro?

Hi - an update:

I have now had the Huawei P20 PRO for one+ week. Overall, I am really happy with it.

In particular have extensively played around with its myriad camera settings , to familiarize myself with this smartphone feature.

It would be so nice if Huawei would publish a very detailed table showing all the many settings/sub-settings/variations/limitations for all the camera's features. As it is, one has to pretty well figure everything out oneself, or gain it from the various reviews, which is very time consuming, and may result in the user not achieving the best results out of this very impressive device for a particular skill level or ambition.

For sure, I would also like to see far more data shown in the camera's replay's EXIF, especially detailing in what particular mode etc. a photo was taken.

To get back to Magnus' recent kind suggestion: I had trouble with that particular intervalometer app (practically no settings, at least as far as my app turned out to display here), so I installed 'Lapse It' instead. For now the free version - am quite happy with it; may later still go for the albeit relatively pretty pricy Pro version, if I would use it enough.

N.B. It turns out that there is an automatic 10 minute snooze available when the clock's alarm goes off - no settings required in advance.

That's it for now. Bye, happy snow shoveling, Andy.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow