I'm upgrading all my Fuji gear! Locked

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
This thread is locked.
Batdude
Batdude Senior Member • Posts: 3,394
I'm upgrading all my Fuji gear!

I'm selling my X-H1 and I'm upgrading back to X-T1, and a X10 while at it. No more new cameras for me. I'm done!

As much as I like many of the newer qualities of the X-H1 all these new sensors are simply not working out for me. My wife doesn't like the new stuff either and that goes for all the other camera manufacturers we have looked at. The IQ is nice and all and is not that is bad but we simply prefer the way the 16MP sensors look and behave in PP. All these new stuff simply retain too much detail and we don't like that. And is not a matter of simply "adding" noise, is just that the look is a bit different and some of the color tones are different as well.

Therefore I'm selling my X-H1 and I'll be buying two X-T1 bodies with much less expensive battery grips. I won't be buying any new Nikon stuff either and I'm simply going to stay with the D4 until these puppies become absolete and no more parts are available

As for the X10 I was going thru some of the images I took with it and I swear to God that the color output out of those things is simply gorgeous and honestly it was a mistake from my part to get rid of it thinking that the latest stuff is "superior" and honestly guys I'm very sorry to say this but I have not been fully happy with the latest Fuji IQ and I prefer their old stuff so I will be re-purchasing 16MP sensors and under.  I have nothing light for traveling/fun so the X10 is coming back home.

Thank you.

Batdude's gear list:Batdude's gear list
Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-H1 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D +8 more
Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon D4
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow