Nikon USA Website cannot Login

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
geophotoguy New Member • Posts: 16
Nikon USA Website cannot Login

I cannot Login to the Nikon USA Website.  Cannot Register my new camera and lens...

After I complete the email login and password, I get an error message "There is 1 error in your form" and "The Security Information you provided was incorrect.  Please try again".

I did not enter any "security information".  There is a reCaptcha area which is completely blank and doesn't do anything when I click on it.

I informed Nikon Support and they told me to try again with FireFox or Google.  Same result (I am using Windows 10).  Asked again and they said they would get back to me.

In the meantime I tried to reset my Password using their link.  Same error message as above.

Again contacted Nikon Support (6 more times!) and they replied they would escalate to their software department.  Always a different Support Tech. who has the same form reply...and never any resolution.

I even requested they remove my information completely so that I could make a completely new profile.

No reply from Nikon.

Been 3 months and counting now...not a word from Nikon.

It seems inconceivable to me that I cannot Login and that Nikon cannot remedy the problem ( and clearly has no interest whatsoever in a remedy).

Anyone able to point me to a solution?

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow