Nikon Z7 Does have eye AF

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
HABIB KAZIM New Member • Posts: 6
Nikon Z7 Does have eye AF

HI

5 days ago I went with my family to a park near to our house so i took it as an opportunity to test the Face Detection AF in Z7 . The results shocked me when i saw it . 90 to 95 % of the Photos focus was in the Eye Ball (( The nearest Eye ))  . The AF was fast and very snappy. I am really confident to say this mode is mush better than using single AF  point to focus in DSLR.

When I compare the Z7 to my D750 for Kids photography I clearly see the Z7 is the winner . You don't need to keep moving the AF point due to the kids moving which is taking time and leads to lose lots of shoot also you can frame the kids easier and faster .

I saw lots of reviews but no one have mentioned that. They keep saying the Z7 doesn't have eye AF and bashing it . I think  YouTubers need to test this camera more before bashing it because it is awesome and great camera  .

Bellow you will find some results shotted at f1,8 and f2.2 .   Also you will find  extra hight res photos in this link.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AviIS7MCevYkiluW-INkpaOW1usY

Nikon D750 Nikon Z7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow