Canon 5d mark 2 and sigma 12-24 @12 for interior real estate

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
zonson Junior Member • Posts: 26
Canon 5d mark 2 and sigma 12-24 @12 for interior real estate

Hello guys, i have currenly sony a99ii,

i am looking real estate dlsr for my mother, i need really wide pictures.

So decided to buy ff camera with wide lenses.

In my country, i have found clean used mark 2 for 300 dollar ,and sigma 12-24 f4-5,5,6 for 300 dollar.

Al interior shoots will be taken @12 mm.

I will fix the aperture @7.1 with A mode. Will keep iso @ 800, shutter will be auto.

I just wonder the results of mark ii @800 and @1600 iso because the censore is 2008 dated.with my a99ii, i have even no noise @ 32.000 iso with my zeiss lens

I will use bulk raw filter to noise reduction.

Have no budget for mark 3 too. The reason of i have interested with mark 2 is the price.I have no interested with crop cameras for that price because of 1.5 crop factor.I am not happy with my a6300 + even 10-18 f4

You think the amateur real estate agency owner will be ok with a mode to fix 7.1 aperture and 800-1600 iso ?I am not expecting the magic, photos will be uploaded to facebook.i will just break the contrast, and delete the noise in noise reduction, and maybe can add some sharpen with clarity.

For example, my 650d was really bad even with 800 iso with tamron 17-50 f2.8

Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS Rebel T4i (EOS 650D / EOS Kiss X6i) Sony a6300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow