i'm embarrassed to say

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Alan Brown
Alan Brown Veteran Member • Posts: 5,653
i'm embarrassed to say

I think my professional photography was behind any previous photo taking or purchasing.. yet I said to others many times 'Photography is my hobby'

I don' do anything paid anymore (I think that was the real buzz/challenge.. not the actual photo process) However, the more the gap that has followed the less I'm  inclined to think about, or do any photography.

I still have my XT1 and what i consider the best 'only one' lens, for my usage. I wish I had bought into it previously both for my work and leisure/holiday photography in the past. I prefer the lenses and the output. Just glad I bought it at the end of its high period with XT2 out for some time.. it was a bargain and more than good enough for me; I'd be feeling guilty about having spent a lot of money on it, now.

I have used it to do a YT video recently but am getting lazy now; using my phone more and more, even for video.. very small sensors in good light are very forgiving focus wise, in YT recordings.

I am still in the shadows here and like  to view the  forum comments; logging in occasionally. There are some very knowledgeable people here.

Perhaps some joy of actual photography will come back sometime.. sad really

snapper.

-- hide signature --

There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness.' :'!':

Alan Brown's gear list:Alan Brown's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS
Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow