Best adapter for Sony A7III that doesn't crop?

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Asa7 Forum Member • Posts: 74
Best adapter for Sony A7III that doesn't crop?

Hello!

I am really excited with my new Sony A7III, but it seems like I bought a wrong adapter. Everything else I have is Canon so I need an adapter.

The store agent said "Metabones Canon EF/EF-S Lens to Sony E Mount T Smart Adapter - 5th Generation" & "Metabones Contax N to Sony E-Mount T Speed Booster ULTRA 0.71x Adapter" are pretty much the same thing, but the latter just add 1 extra stop and auto focus becomes faster. So I decided to go with the latter although it's pretty pricey. She also said the cropping is minimal and I won't even notice the difference from images shot by my other cameras (like Canon 5D Mark III). 
I took it back home and used it on my new Sony A7III and I see a big difference. The image is cropped a lot. And I also see pretty heavy vignette when shooting white wall. 
I searched online and it seems like this adapter is only for APS-C sensor cameras, but does not work on full frame cameras like A7III. 
Which adapter do you use? Extra 1 stop and fast auto focusing sounds great to me, but I don't want to make my full frame camera APS-C size. If it makes it APS-C size, what's the point of having A7III.....  
Is there any adapter that is made for Sony A7III with Canon lenses? 
Thanks!

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow