Just returned from my local camera shop where a lumix rep was on hand for the day.... fz2500 discus

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
vernicus williamus New Member • Posts: 15
Just returned from my local camera shop where a lumix rep was on hand for the day.... fz2500 discus

my first question to the factory rep was all the written reviews about the soft focus lens issues with the camera.. All I got was a deer in headlites stare from him claiming there is no such issue he's ever heard of.. His next topic was how well the weather sealing works on the camera ??? HUH ?  I told him I was pretty sure It wasn't a sealed body, but he was adamant he knew what he was talking about..  He tried to down play the sony rx10 iv which is understandable,  stating the lumix shoots was better imagery for portraits.

I left there pretty discouraged  not seeing any benefit to update from my fz1000 to the 2500... I think the way to go is with the sony..

Panasonic FZ1000 Panasonic FZ2500 Sony RX10 IV
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow