New In The Box USA Fujifilm X-T3 Digital Camera With The Fuji XF18-55mm F2.8-F4.0 Camera Lens System

Started 1 month ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
JonathanF413
JonathanF413 Regular Member • Posts: 433
New In The Box USA Fujifilm X-T3 Digital Camera With The Fuji XF18-55mm F2.8-F4.0 Camera Lens System

Brand New In The Box USA Fujifilm X-T3 Digital Camera With The Fuji XF18-55mm F2.8-F4.0 Camera Lens Kit System.

The Fuji X-T3 Camera System Was Purchased From An USA Fuji Authorized Amazon Dealer.

I Will Provide A Copy Of The Amazon Sales Receipt.

The Current Retail Price Is $ 1,888.00.

The Discounted Price Is $ 1,725.00.

Three Pack Of The Tempered Glass Screen Protectors For The Fuji X-T3 Digital Camera.

Free USPS Priority Mail Shipping With The Insurance And The Signature Confirmation For The Domestic USA Only.

My eBay User Is JSF413 And I Have 794 eBay Positive User Reviews And Zero eBay Negative User Reviews.

Fuji X-T3 Specifications.

• New 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor with X-Processor 4 image processing engine
  • 4K movie recording - internal SD card 4K/60P 4: 2: 0 10bit recording and the first Mirrorless digital camera with APS-C or larger sensor that is capable of 4K/60P 4: 2: 2 10bit HDMI output.
  • 2.16M phase detection pixels across entire frame and Low-light phase detection limits has been increased over X-T2 by 2 Stops, from -1EV to -3EV
  • 3.69 million dot OLED Color viewfinder with 0.75x magnification and blackout-free burst shooting
  • 16 film Simulation modes: including eterna/cinema, B & w adjustment: -9~+9

JonathanF413's gear list:JonathanF413's gear list
Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Great Neck, NY, United States

Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow