Focus problem on Nikon D750

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
LongDoan New Member • Posts: 16
Focus problem on Nikon D750

As the title saying, I'm having auto focus problem with my D750 whenever I try to shoot something that is dimly lit
First I thought that was just my hands were shaking but recently more and more out of focus photos show up but only when in poor lightning environment when I shoot with this camera only. My camera focus points keep on jumping up and down in the view finder when in such situation and it also takes longer to focus comparing to my D700 
This link is the two images of my mom that I took for a quick test to compare between my D700 (DSC_0051) and my D750 (DSC_4774).

Both were taken at 1/100s, f/1.8 and 1600 ISO and in RAW format
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/16Jiaow8e5LHtPuW4pdHTY8q6vhJd-Tdw
Easily to see that the quality of the image came from the D750 is quite bad due to the focus is off 
I did some test on the focus chart, can say that my D750 doesn't have back or front focus issue and when in normal lightning everything works perfectly 
Has anyone ever had this problem before and any suggest how can I solve this ?

LongDoan's gear list:LongDoan's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Nikon 85mm F1.8G
ANSWER:
Nikon D700 Nikon D750
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow