a850 and how to disable mirror lock up

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
pascual New Member • Posts: 8
a850 and how to disable mirror lock up

Needed mirror lock up for a shot. Pressed the drive button and selected this option. Worked fine. Now I do not need mirror lock up any further. Although using the drive button again, I can reach this option, still have found no way to have it canceled. Tried the multi selector, nothing changes, option remains active.

Have similar issues with the self-timer. Selected the 10 sec option and it worked fine. Again now I want to have this disabled. Using the drive button, can select the relative option, can have it changed to say 2 secs, still whether 10 or 2 secs the option remains active. Cannot disable either.

According to the a850 user’s guide, to cancel the self timer I should have to press the drive button again. Did this at no effect. Then how on earth can Ι rid myself from the self timer? or the mirror lock up?

Ultimately had to reset camera to the factory settings. This worked, yet realize this is not a straightforward way.

What am I doing wrong?

thanks in advance

s

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sony Alpha DSLR-A850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow