Any Recommended Desktop Computers for processing D850 images?

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ARClark
ARClark Veteran Member • Posts: 3,479
Any Recommended Desktop Computers for processing D850 images?

I posted this as a companion to the current thread entitled  "Any Custom PC Builds for processing D850 images?"  My current homemade (by my son) computer is doing pretty well but slowing down.  Many of us are not up to the challenge of custom building a PC, but would be interested in having a machine that can handle quick uploading and heavy duty processing of the large D850 files in Lightroom and Photoshop.  I recognize that there is a PC forum where this general topic can be discussed, but I'm sure there are many D850 users that do not frequent that forum but could have valuable information to contribute here.

So, any suggestions on the latest and greatest off-the-shelf desktops for photo-editing of D850 (and other) files?

Alan

ARClark's gear list:ARClark's gear list
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 500mm f/4D ED-IF II Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm F2.8G IF-ED VR +10 more
Nikon D850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow