Apparently, Fuji rumors, no x-h2 anytime soon!

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Geekapoo
Geekapoo Senior Member • Posts: 1,946
Re: Keep dreaming - did you buy your Lottery Ticket yet?

Canadianguy wrote:

Advent1sam wrote:

Jerry-astro wrote:

Advent1sam wrote:

Has Fuji backed itself into a corner and therefore something new will arrive with ibis and soon?

Doubtful. I’m not surprised to see the X-Hn series on a longer refresh cycle, as is often the case with top-of-the-line gear. Sounds like wishful thinking to me.

x-t100 with ibis and couple of other tweaks, weather/4k/front fn button, <550g, <$1000, I would be very, very happy camper!

Fujifilm is clearly having issues on shrinking IBIS and perfecting it. Notice they don't have pixel shift on their IBIS implementation.

More work needs to be done and releasing the next version on a consumer body is the very definition of wishful thinking.

The X-H2 could skip out on the X-T3's generation sensor and processor and just jump to the next generations in late 2020 or early 2021...

I don't think Fuji is having any problems with IBIS for their cameras, the cameras have features that make them distinctive and less likely to cannibalize sales of 9ther Fuji models.

Geekapoo's gear list:Geekapoo's gear list
Sony RX100 Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm XF 16mm F1.4 R WR Sony RX10 IV Fujifilm X-T3 +9 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
jrk
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow