Back shot :D

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
mschf
mschf Veteran Member • Posts: 9,292
Back shot :D

Apparently shots from behind are uninteresting but also super-duper difficult to take without someone noticing you. Now I ain't sayin' this shot is fab but still, let's see whatsit we's gots here:

- bridge

- padlocks (one of those "John and Jane 4Ever" deals)

- empty bottle of beer

- woman standing at bridge, coat blowing in the wind on a miserable autumn afternoon, one foot taking a step forward, arms crossed as if to be contemplating something

Gotta wonder sometimes about this lame notion that people need to be shot from the front.... anyone care to guess what a frontal shot of her would've looked like (given I had room to place myself in front of her )? Tell ya one thing, that beer bottle wouldn't be in the frame (it's key to what I "saw" overall, yes, really).

And now back to the regularly-scheduled programming. Coming up next, more pictures of smiling people sitting in cafes doing what everyone does in cafes. Signed limited edition prints starting at $9.99 with 30-day no-questions-asked return guarantee.

-- hide signature --

Martin

mschf's gear list:mschf's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-R1 Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow