M5/M6 users... what are your custom picture profile settings, and what are you using for RAW editing

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
DanMcG Regular Member • Posts: 229
M5/M6 users... what are your custom picture profile settings, and what are you using for RAW editing

I've had my M6 for about 2 weeks now, still loving it. I will say that the colors are a little more muted than what I liked out of my G1X, where I just bumped the contrast, sharpness, and saturation up +1 for my color profile.

The M6 has much more in-depth options for a custom profile... what are you guys using that you find works for you?

Also, I'm interested in starting to play with the RAW files, but I have no interest in an annual subscription to Adobe. I downloaded RAWtherapee and GIMP but haven't had much time to play with them, anyone have any experience editing CR2 files in these programs?

DanMcG's gear list:DanMcG's gear list
Canon PowerShot G1 X Canon PowerShot S110 Canon EOS M6 Canon EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM
Canon EOS M6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow