So I sold it,

Started Nov 10, 2018 | Discussions thread
captura Forum Pro • Posts: 27,478
Re: So I sold it,

plaatje wrote:

selling my X-Pro1, no way! Out of the question. Why? Because it’s still a fantastic camera and great image quality.

The X-T3, i tested it shortly is nice, so the X-Pro3, when it comes, will be great.

Wishing you good light with this fine camera and the choice of lenses is personal and depends also from what you like to shoot For me it’s The 18, 35 1.4 and the 60mm. On my other X-Pro1, why resists when prices are so low, mostly the 27mm.

Just wondering, why not buy a (secondhand) X-Pro2?

My third camera is a Sony A7 (you should try that one 😁)

My first camera is a Sony A7, and I use mostly adapted Canon lenses. I'm sure you have discovered that with the updates, it performs quite adequately.

I have an aging (but good)  Sony NEX-7 with several APS-C Sony lenses. I am waiting for the rumored "A7000" which has been touted as being equal to or better than the XT-3. I am skeptical as to whether this A7000 might be a nonsensical creation of the Rumor Mills, but now they are saying, early next year.

captura's gear list:captura's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-7 Canon EOS Rebel SL1 Sony a7 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Canon EF 85mm F1.8 USM +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow