D750 and available lenses

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Garden Gal New Member • Posts: 7
D750 and available lenses

Hello,

New member here!

With the holiday sales going on, lots of folks on this forum have been asking whether it is worth purchasing the Nikon D750. Some have asked if it is worth getting the bundle with the 24-120 (4.0). I purchased my D750 kit when it was on sale during Mother’s Day (to me from me!) and I have been delighted with my decision.

Many on this forum have the opinion the 24-120 is a not a particularly good, sharp lens. So far I have been quite happy with mine. I take garden/flower photos for magazines and books and have sold quite a few with this combo. I have included a couple of pictures.

I have also used my old AF-P 70-300 4.5 VR I bought with my D5300. The results aren’t too bad, but would I see a jump in quality if I purchased the AF-S 70-300 VRII lens?

What about selling both my current lenses and getting a AF-S Nikkor 28-300 VR lens. Any thoughts on this strategy? I want to be sure to have the best quality I can for the money.

Many thanks and happy holidays to all!

Nikon D5300 Nikon D750
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow