Outdoor photography

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
OP Plush Photo Regular Member • Posts: 214
Re: OP are you actually going to interact?.....

Labe wrote:

...this time.

You seem to have developed an habit of dump and run failing to interact with other members who have taken their time to reply to your posts. It’s very rude ....

I usually interact when I have something to say.  Else I'm learning from others experiences because I am a beginner.  I did alot of talking in my "If it doesn't add to your photo then it takes away from it" where I even shared work outside of photography upon request.

If I'm not talking, it's usually because I'm learning.  Unless you want me to thank each response, which I don't see anyone else doing.

now back to your thread.

I have no issues myself photographing in public , weather it’s on the streets in my local town , an event or just landscapes. Just get yourself out there and use good old fashioned common sense to keep you and your kit safe.

I guess I needed to know where people were located, and whether there are rules about such things.  I don't really see a lot of photographers going about taking photos where I am, so I think (or...I pretty much know) I would stick out.

Plush Photo

Plush Photo's gear list:Plush Photo's gear list
Panasonic G85
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow