For users of the Mitakon 25mm f0.95 lens

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
clicksky New Member • Posts: 2
For users of the Mitakon 25mm f0.95 lens

Hi!

After searching and reading a lot about this lens I finally bought it. And I like it, but I noticed that the aperture ring element (together with the whole end lens part.. I dont know what to call it..) doesnt align straight with the focus lens ring below it. I can move the aperture top element to make it align (but it then slides back) So there is a bit of slack going on with this end lens part.

Maybe I'm concerned about nothing, but I dont have anything like this with my Panasonic/Olympus lenses (of course most only have a focus ring..), so I'm I wondering if this is acceptable or does it mean the lens construction is not what it should be. Does anyone else have this?

Yes, the 2nd photo is unsharp and yes the hood is not correctly placed on the lens.

clicksky's gear list:clicksky's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm 1:2 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro +5 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow