Sony a5000 for a vídeo tutorial. Focusing teacher and whiteboard in the background.

Started 4 days ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
francisexpress New Member • Posts: 2
Sony a5000 for a vídeo tutorial. Focusing teacher and whiteboard in the background.

Hi,

I'm trying to use my Sony alpha 5000 to record some vídeos for my online classes.

The problem is that because I'm not an expert, I thought that by just choosing the automatic mode for vídeo, I would be able to record myself and the notes I write down on the whiteboard behind me, during my clases.

However there are two main problems I'm facing at the moment:

1) Although I manage to record myself with some acceptable quality, the background is not as focused as myself. I mean, the notes on the whiteboard do not get blurred nor anything like that. But get defucused enough to make them more dificult to be read.

2) Sometimes, when I move, my body and face get temporarily slightly defocused, like if the camera was trying to focus me in my new position...

Do you have some experience recording with this cámera? Do you have any suggestion? Any help will be most welcome.

Thanks

Francis

Sony a5000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow