Ninja v for samsung nx1?

Started Oct 16, 2018 | Questions thread
GiM_6x Regular Member • Posts: 286
Re: Ninja v for samsung nx1?

Hi,
I read a lot about NX1, and I found "contradictory" specifications about the clean HDMI output.

Starting from 8bit 4:2:0 and up to 10bit 4:2:2.

Can you provide a link to a "more credible" info ("scientific" review - not "commercial" as DPR or the manufacturer, science magazine...), about the sensor and camera insights who follow the path of light and present the process, certainly presenting also the video parameters.

I presume that manufacturer - Samsung, present as technical parameters what camera is able to do and not the standard of the socket or the transmision signal (???).

I found that everything is simple when the Atomos descover by hardware the video parameters, so when I saw 10bits 4:2:2, I presume this is what it found and not the standard of the socket as you say. Other users have confirmed this is the output of the camera found in the video and not the connector standard. . .

Finally, maybe you descovered youself the real parameters, by analizing with software, please present your stand and the procedure.

Thank you.

GiM_6x's gear list:GiM_6x's gear list
Samsung NX1 Samsung NX 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 ED OIS Samsung 16-50mm F2.0-2.8
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow