Wait FF mirrorless out.

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
upptick
upptick Regular Member • Posts: 381
Re: Wait FF mirrorless out.

mferencz wrote:

I don't have an investment in any FF lenses. With Panasonic now getting in the mix with Sony, Canon and Nikon there are going to be a lot of options. I would think Nikon and Canon might be the safest options in terms of viability, but I like Panasonic and Sony seems to be making a fairly cost effective and good FF system.

With Panasonic hungry and very resourceful they want to make a splash and with the rumor linking them with Sigma and Leica, they could very well be the most formidable out of the four.

FF mirrorless is a big pie, but not big enough for these heavy hitters. I think it's safe to wait it out a bit before investing.

Just curious: why would anyone consider the purchase of obviously depreciating electronics equipment an “investment” and not simply an expense to minimize or amortize?  Personally, I think the best economic model is to bUy well-regarded equipment new and then resell while it is still the latest model. I’m amazed how much people are willing to pay for used cameras.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow