Canon 5D MRK IV or 6D Mrk II

Started 1 week ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Sergio17 New Member • Posts: 7
Canon 5D MRK IV or 6D Mrk II

The main reason for the changes is my inability with the current equipment to get good indoors pictures of my gtandkids without using a flash.

My current camera is a canon 80D, that I enjoy very much, except for indoor use.My prior camera was a Canon 6D that also I loved but I sold prior to the release of the mark II.My intention is to buy again a full frame camera.I'm debating between the 5D mrk iv and the canon 6D mrk ii.I understand that the 5D is a better camera ( and more expensive) my question is if it will make a major difference in high ISO usage. The tests show that there are close in high ISO. Will the other advantages of the 5D make a major impact in indoor use.My only other hesitation is the lack of articulated screen in the 5D, I got used to take pictures from different angles, including from the hip, an advantage when taking kids pictures in live view.I did look into the EOS R but generally I don't like to be an early adapter of new photo technology.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS 80D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow