My reasons for visiting Canon forums at dpreview ... Locked

Started 2 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
This thread is locked.
pawn Senior Member • Posts: 1,953
My reasons for visiting Canon forums at dpreview ...

Hi

I have been using Canon gears for a long time now.  I chose Canon because someone introduced it to me a long while back.  Looking back, I am glad it happened.

Whenever I have time, I visit Canon forums (1D, 7D, lens, and this new forum) and landscape & wildlife forums (since I like these areas of photography).  Reasons: perhaps, I could learn something new from other Canon users and exchange ideas.  I learned a lot from others and, as a result, I get better and better.  However, it seems that the Canon forums (may be other brand specific forums as well) are getting worse in the sense that there are a lot of fightings (my gear is better than yours sort of things).  I imagine if this continued I would stop visiting which would be a shame since a lot of people contribute a lot to the forums.  I am pretty sure that many feel the same way as well.  I don't have a solution that prevents these "fightings".  Just hope that each of us can do something to prevent these fighting from happening.

Thanks

Duy

-- hide signature --
Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow