Would you rather go for the 6D II or Fuji XT3?

Started 1 week ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
GeralH Junior Member • Posts: 39
Would you rather go for the 6D II or Fuji XT3?

Hi guys!

First i should start from where im coming from.

I have my Canon SL1 (100D) for about 2 years, and i really like it. Ive learned alot with it and im very fond of the little size of the camera.

I have a collection of cheap lenses with which im very happy

• Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM (i should sell this since i dont really use it)
  • Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM (The lens that 95% of the time is in the camera)
  • Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM (Great lens when i need a zoom)
  • Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM (Excellent lens for portraits)

Wish list:

• Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM (For landscape photography)

Im really pleased with the little camera, but i think it is time for an upgrade. I sometimes wish better ISO capabilities and overall better IQ.

Why going for the 6D II instead of the 80D (a more natural upgrade)? Because i think that the Fuji XT3 is better than the 80D, and the 6D II is what should be considered for the price and the FF.

So the question is, would you rather go for the 6D II or the XT3 given the actual prices?

I dont really feel like ive "invested" too much money on canon to stay with the company because of that. So wich one would you choose if you there was really no investment in either one? I would like to know you opinions, and maybe someone who has shoot with both of them?

Thanks!.

GeralH's gear list:GeralH's gear list
Canon EOS Rebel SL1 Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Canon EF-S 24mm F2.8 STM Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon 6D Mark II Canon EOS 80D Canon EOS Rebel SL1 (EOS 100D) Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow