30 Days of Batis 2/40 CF

Started Oct 29, 2018 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Kalainen Contributing Member • Posts: 747
30 Days of Batis 2/40 CF

Sony A7 & ZEISS Loxia 2/35 – f/11, 1/60sec, ISO200, raw

Ok, here comes a new photography project called '30 Days of Batis 2/40 CF'. In short, the story behind this project is that I got my own Batis 2/40 copy from ZEISS in a bit advance in order to make something useful with it. I decided to create a small photography project to test it out and tell other enthusiasts out there about it. For the next thirty days I'm going to update my blog (and this thread) with a new picture and story every day. Since I'm not a professional Youtube reviewer or similar – more of a regular end user and enthusiast really – this will be a quite personal take with the Batis, but I hope to throw in some creative pictures as well. In addition, I plan to check out the optical performance in detail as well contemplate on the Batis concept in general. For those interested in new Batis 2/40 this project should provide some examples, thoughts and other stuff as well.

See the full story here: www.30daysofbatis.com

I will be updating this thread on daily basis with new pictures and links to blog posts.

-Toni

-- hide signature --

Toni Ahvenainen (1976)
30 Days of Batis 2/40 CF: http://30daysofbatis.com

Sony a7 Zeiss Batis 40mm F2 CF
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow