Will the future X-T4 have IBIS or not?

Started 6 months ago | Polls thread
KariP
KariP Veteran Member • Posts: 5,067
It will be simple in the future - just one Fujifilm camera model

If i understand it right  people think that all cameras will have IBIS in the future . At the same time the camera must have touch sensitive screen that can be tilted to all directions, Lenses and the camera must be WR. 4k/60 video + Eterna film simulation must be in every camera. And everything H1 , T3 and E3 have at the moment. Especially superior AF system - for sports and wildlife , face recognition - and absolutely IBIS! And 26mpx sensor...

It means that everything is absolutely needed and photographers can  not do anything without all possible existing gadgets.

It will be very easy to buy a new camera in the future - there  will be  no different models available. Just one that fills all possible needs.

Or perhaps three models - one is black, one is white and the third is silver. Also pink and yellow  are available.

-- hide signature --

Kari
I started SLR photography in 1968, first DSLR was Canon 40D in 2007. Now Fujifilm X-E3 and the new 80D are my favourites - also 6D for landscapes and some portraits.

KariP's gear list:KariP's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1 Canon EOS 80D Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Fujifilm X-E3 Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM +14 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow