Amazing on paper, not so good for me

Started Oct 24, 2018 | User reviews thread
Horsedino
OP Horsedino Forum Member • Posts: 92
Re: Amazing on paper, not so good for me

I would buy an a68, and someday I might will! Unfortunatelly there isn't a single a68 for sale in Brazil! So I had to import and exchange rates are pretty high for now!

I was in between the a77ii and the a99 as my next body, but my a58(which is my old trusty workhorse is having some issues and need repair) so I needed to buy another body fast. Was in between the a68 and the a77. Wanted an a77 for weather sealing and the a68 for eye af. Chose the a77 becase there ain't a single a68 in my country lol...
I might buy one in future as a backup though!

Nice pics! This iso actually impresses me! jpegs from camera? or raw edited in lightroom?

I don't hate my a6000, it never leaves my bag. But I do like my other cameras a lot more! haha. So, I regret not buying the a77 before instead of buying the a6000. I was on the hype, bought with my heart not with my head.

At least I can use some vintage lenses on my a6000, I'm keeping it until I buy a petzval! lol

-- hide signature --

Just a random camera nerd who likes Sony little perks.

Horsedino's gear list:Horsedino's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony Alpha a99 Sony SLT-A58 Sony 75-300mm F4.5-5.6 Tokina AT-X Pro 11-16mm f/2.8 DX +5 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow