Will the future X-T4 have IBIS or not?

Started 2 months ago | Polls thread
ikaika777 Senior Member • Posts: 1,082
Re: Will the future X-T4 have IBIS or not?

vinrouge0 wrote:

webber15 wrote:

Lack of ibis is only significant for the techy types who can't get by without every feature.

Fuji & Canon prioritize features that provide the optimum image quality...and that doesn't include ibis.

Same could be said for Nikon with their higher end cameras, which of course are dslrs.

Dave.

Your comment does not take into account the needs of others for whom IBIS makes a real difference. This goes for many photographers such as myself - and not just techy types. For someone who travels frequently and has no room for a tripod I find the IBIS invaluable. I shoot a lot of low light photography and I like to do so on fast primes and not zooms. IBIS is invaluable in these situations so long as there is no important movement in the frame.

You should see the needs of others and not dismiss them as you have done

And Fuji fills the needs of those who need IBIS in the X-H line.

-- hide signature --

After all is said and done and your photo is hanging on the wall, no one is going to know or care what camera, lens, or what post processing you used. All they care about is if the image moves them.

ikaika777's gear list:ikaika777's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm XF 35mm F2 R WR Sony RX100 V +10 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow