Nikon D4 Repair - Horrible Nikon customer service! What to do?

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Nikon33 Regular Member • Posts: 370
Nikon D4 Repair - Horrible Nikon customer service! What to do?

Well, I posted over 2 weeks ago about having a problem with my D4. Well, it took 2 WEEKS! to solve a problem sending a photo over the Nikon website. Well, as soon as they receive the camera, they seem very eager to take my money now. They sent me a bill, for 6 different repairs in total, most which were cosmetic problems from wear that I requested. Well, they were too lazy to break it down. So I am left with the number of $604 for the repairs. Their response? We do not provide broken down estimates per repair. WELL?! I told them they better, or I won't approve a repair. I CAN'T! Do they not realize that I would like to know how much certain things will cost?! How many of you have had to deal with this BS Nikon customer service? I am tempted to just dump all of my Nikon gear.

Nikon33's gear list:Nikon33's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P7700 Nikon D2X Nikon D4 Nikon D750 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR +3 more
Nikon D4
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow