Monkey Temple, Jaipur, India (Images) - Nikon D850, Nikon 70-200 E Fl

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Lihkin
Lihkin Senior Member • Posts: 2,595
Monkey Temple, Jaipur, India (Images) - Nikon D850, Nikon 70-200 E Fl

Hi all,

I spent a couple of days in Jaipur, India and checked out the forts etc. I came across some blog posts that mentioned this Monkey temple a few kms away from the city. I decided to check it out - it was pretty awesome. There are over 300 monkeys that reside on the premises and in the surrounding hills. The priests and the visitors feed these monkeys and they thus just hang around the temple. I decided to go around two hours before sunset and the light was beautiful. Some shots below - anyone going to Jaipur, India, should definitely put this one on your photography locales list. I used a Nikon D850 and the Nikon 70-200 E Fl lens, along with a TC-14E III teleconverter for these shots. Thanks for looking.

And here is a shot from my phone that shows what the place looks like. It's really pretty...

Cheers,

-- hide signature --
 Lihkin's gear list:Lihkin's gear list
Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF Fisheye-Nikkor 16mm f/2.8D Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 200mm f/4D ED-IF +2 more
Nikon D850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow