I need advice please!

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
TracyLynne New Member • Posts: 1
I need advice please!

I’ve been using an Alpha 6000 Sony or the past few years. I recognize I need to learn much more about how to use it but I feel like recently my images have become blurry, the quality isn’t as good. I have the image size at L:24M and size is at fine. I feel my photos were better quality a little while ago then now,  I use VSCO and snap seed to edit.

I many have accidentally changed a setting I don’t know that has decreased the quality. I appreciate any advice, I use these photos for my humble business and rely on them. To see more images to see what I’m taking about my IG is @we.are.stories

the yellow pantsuit is a recent image -super blurry-all the images from that shoot are like this- and the red dress is from a couple months ago, my photos weren’t blurry then (at least more worked out)  I could’ve changed something in settings by accident but not to my knowledge. THANK YOU in advance for any info!

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow