Looking for advise - X-T1 vs X-T20?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
sheepless Junior Member • Posts: 30
Looking for advise - X-T1 vs X-T20?

Hi there - I am recently returning to photography after a long absence (we're talking film days) so my current knowledge is low.

I am planning to sign up for a Level 1 photography class in the near future and mirrorless cameras are accepted. I have done quite a bit of checking on this site reading reviews etc.

I've been looking at quite a few brands etc and have narrowed my choice's down to a Fuji X-T1 or the X-T20. I understand the T1 is an older model, but I can't afford the T2 and can't justify and cost given my newbie status.

I have 2 options :

Buy the XT20 with a kit lens

or

Buy the XT1 body only and buy a separate lens.

The body only option for each camera is exactly the same price. So bearing in mind that I am just starting out / need a user friendly interface and have no aspirations for video shooting - any suggestions?

Additionally I hope to use this camera when we go travelling - the XT1 is "environmentally sealed".

Thanks in advance.

Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-T20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow