Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
TQGroup
TQGroup Senior Member • Posts: 1,914
Re: Fuji instead of Sony?

PWPhotography wrote:

TQGroup wrote:

PWPhotography wrote:

TQGroup wrote:

I am telling you what I use. I am looking for a MILC to complement my D850. I am aware of all the specifications. These threads help my identify issues that will help me make my choice based on what is important to me.

So far your posts have not been enlightening to me.

Seriously you are traveling from Nikon forum and are trolling in this Sony forum and vigorously arguing for Nikon DSLRs which are nothing to do with this thread and this forum. Really to complement your D850 and still can use your F lenses, why not considering Z7 or Z6? Nevertheless you should discuss your needs in the right forums but please stop hijacking this thread.

Pardon me, isn't this thread titled "Fuji Vs Sony"?

Yes but not vs Nikon DSLRs, nothing to do with D850 or D5.

Once again, for the third time, I am looking for a MILC to add to my D850. So how is that  Vs Nikon DSLR?

It is to complement/supplement/in addition to my Nikon D850.

I am considering a Z6 and a Sony A7iii at this point. As you would be aware, the Z6 will not be released for a few weeks yet... so only specs are out. No real world experience.

So, don't you think it is a good idea to read up on what users think in a Sony Vs Fuji thread?

Sure but you are derailing the thread into advocating for D850 and D5.

How am I derailing it? I am not advocating for any one product. I am asking questions respectfully.

BTW, have you checked out the OP's gear list?

TQGroup's gear list:TQGroup's gear list
Nikon D500 Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 10-24mm f/3-5-4.5G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm F4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED +24 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow